Bindics Custom Embroidery has been servicing customers in the Lehigh Valley area and beyond since 2000. We directly handle all aspects of the embroidery process from start to finish including:
Since we perform this service in-house, we can bring savings and quality to our customers. You will have the opportunity to discuss your company logo directly with our digitizer. The digitizer can help you decide what will make your logo look its best. In addition, the digitizer can discuss different options with you, making sure that you receive the best quality product for the best value.
We have many different types of garments for many different functions. Bindics Custom Embroidery will discuss the differences between several different garments to make sure that your selection is best suited for your needs. We make sure that you understand the differences in garment quality; we don’t only look at price. For example, if you are mainly interested in cost, we will give you the best quality product for your price range. We want to make sure that you are satisfied with the completed product.
Bindics Custom Embroidery does not charge extra for thread color changes. We will help you choose thread colors that coordinate with your logo and the garment selected. If you would like to have different colored threads on different shirts, we will not charge you extra for thread changes. This allows you to choose many different options:
- Great Customer Service from start to finish.
- No minimum order policy means that we do not require our customers to order a certain number of garments at a time, no minimum order required. Therefore, if you only need one shirt, we can do that for you.
- Our customers can choose the number of each garments they would like, along with different thread colors per garment. This means that each garment can be made differently, they do not have to be uniform.
- Because we are confident in our work, we will provide samples of our work at each stage of the process. We will then discuss any changes that you may consider at that time.
- Our customers find that we produce quality work at reasonable prices in a timely manner. Our turn around time averages only two to three weeks, but we can also do rush orders if needed.
- Flexible business hours, we are open when you need us to be. Call us today to set up an appointment and, “Say it with our treads.”